Thursday, August 20, 2015

TREATING TYPHOID THE NATURAL WAY

I remember how I was in and out of the hospital in my secondary school days. You may want to know why......Typhoid.
The breakthrough came about when my mother discovered natural ways of treating Typhoid and I would love to share it with you.....Yes, You!

INGREDIENTS:

*Pineapple
*Plantain
*Lemon

PREPARATION:

Ensure the 3 ingredients are at the same ripen stage (i.e. the 3 may all be unripe, averagely ripe or fully ripe).

Wash the 3 thoroughly with a good sponge if possible, then dice the 3 into a pot and fill with water.
Boil for 35-45 minutes or 20-25 minutes if you are using gas.
Serve hot/ cold........It has a wonderful taste........TRY IT!
Take up to 4/5 cups daily.

There are more natural methods.......................To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment